Cu image

Contact Your Counselor

Click on your regional counselor to open their personal web page. Feel free to email, call or text their cell phone for immediate service!

Transfer students, please contact Kenny Lawson (270) 849-8286, or Lindsey Hines (270) 403-5671
Graduate students, please contact Monica Bamwine (502) 709-0747, or Rebecca Lawless (859) 585-3592 
Online students, please call (888) 244-0609