Position Title: Account Specialist - Cleveland
Company Name: GradStaff
Location of Job: Cleveland, OH
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description: Account Specialist
GradStaff is the leader in providing college graduates with great career opportunities. We actively seek recent grads seeking entry-level positions, or positions requiring up to 2 years of professional experience. Our staffing model is focused on finding the right position for each candidate. To learn more, please visit our website www.gradstaff.com.
GradStaff is currently recruiting to fill Account Specialist position with a logistics company located in Independence, OH. This position offers an excellent training and development program.
As part of a comprehensive rotational training program, training will develop skills in the following areas:
• Learn about the products and services offered customers and company policies
• Providing customer service to clients and begin developing client relationships with existing accounts
• Learn to resolve problems and make decisions independently on client cases
• Manage client project deadlines and client meeting schedules independently
• Present client project findings in written and oral reports to clients
• Participate in continuing education and training
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong, flexible, and creative problem solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to build strong customer relationships.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet agreed upon deadlines.
Please email resume to : email@example.com
GradStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. GradStaff does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.
Thu, August 1, 2013
by Teresa Elmore