Independence Television Company, one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” for 2012 & 2013, is looking for a degreed accountant to join our Finance Team in the fast paced world of broadcast television. Location is in Louisville, KY
This individual will oversee the entire accounts receivable function including the credit granting process, maintaining our corporate credit policy, manage customer credit files, and reconciling account balances. This position will work with multiple levels of management, covering several different geographical locations, from our station (WDRB) in downtown Louisville. Position will be involved in other general accounting areas working with the Controller and CFO as abilities warrant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Prior experience in credit/collections/accounts receivable.
- Excellent communication and decision making skills.
- Prior broadcast experience would be helpful, but not required.
- Prior experience with Wide Orbit software also a plus.
- Individual must be well organized,
- Able to prioritize tasks and
- Able to work individually as well as with a team.
Mail cover letter and resume to: WDRB-TV, Kim Bauerla, Director of Human Resources, 624 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd., Louisville, KY 40203 or email email@example.com
Wed, May 22, 2013
by Teresa Elmore