Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Accounting Intern position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P & A/R functions; cash receipts & petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules & filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be currently enrolled in a college/university as a rising senior majoring in Accounting
- Must have a valid United States Driver’s license for at least 1 year.
- Cannot have more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
For more information and to apply online go to: https://us-erac.icims.com/jobs/72299/job
Mon, February 25, 2013
by Daisy Perez