Activity/Security Monitor (Full-Time) Talbert House, Cincinnati, OH & Lebanon, OH
Job Summary: Provides support services to clients in a residential setting. May perform client monitoring, daily living skills training, etc. This position is part time 16 hours per week, working 2nd and 3rd shift weekdays and weekends.
· Minimum education level of HS Diploma or Equiv.
· Position requires valid driver’s license, auto insurance and basic computer skills.
· A new hire must complete an internal training and become a certified drug test collector within 30 days of hire.
· Patrols buildings and/or grounds to assure safety, custodial care, discipline, surveillance of adult women and security of property, buildings, and equipment areas (e.g. checks for fires, damage, loss, theft, equipment malfunctions, locks and unlocks doors when required)
· Observes, investigates abnormal situations, report findings, takes action as appropriate to job role.
· Performs related security and safety functions (e.g. screens and checks personnel entering and leaving premises; monitors, assists in controlling residents by intervening Oversees medication room, dispense medications
For more information and to apply go to: www.talberthouse.org/employment
Posted on Thu, March 7, 2013
by A. Butler