Administrative Specialist (Full-Time) Talbert House, Cincinnati, OH
Job Summary: Performs a range of reception and/or secretarial functions; may include scheduling appointments, greeting clients, receiving/directing calls, etc.
· Minimum education level of HS Diploma or Equiv.
· This is a full time position working 1st and 2nd shift.
· Position requires valid driver’s license, auto insurance and basic computer skills.
· Two years of Administrative experience including interaction with customers is preferred.
· During the first eight weeks of employment, a new hire must complete an internal training and pass a competency test on electronic clinical documentation software (CATT).
· Candidate is administrative specialist for outpatient office.
· Candidate must demonstrate organizational skills, work with efficiency, and be able to multi-task by answering the phone, checking in customers, and maintaining the daily flow of customers and staff.
· Candidate with medical records experience is a plus.
· Customer services skills are a must;
· Candidate must to able to address a multitude of operational functions.
For more information and to apply go to:http://www.talberthouse.org/employment/
Thu, March 7, 2013
by A. Butler