The Assistant Campus Director participates in the general administrative, academic and financial management of the campus. The ACD also participates in the public relations and marketing efforts to provide the civilian and military sectors with relevant information regarding University programs. In the absence of the Campus Director and or the Associate Campus Director, the ACD continues all general operations of the campus with only minimal supervision provided from the Worldwide Campus Department of Campus Operations. This is an entry level, administrative position with part time hours and the pay is as such.
Associates degree is strongly preferred and a minimum of one year of applicable experience.
Required skills, knowledge, abilities include analytical skills with an in depth knowledge of information systems and technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Internet end user applications. Excellent customer services skills required. Working knowledge of office procedures and equipment. Aviation background or experience is desired.
Thank you for your interest in Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. For information on applying for a job, please read the following section.
1. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University considers applications for OPEN positions only. You can obtain information regarding these openings from
2. Human Resources retains applications for a particular position only until the position has been filled. You may apply online, within each online job posting.
3. Applicants MUST meet minimum qualifications to be considered for open positions. Individuals whose qualifications and experience best meet the needs of the University will be contacted for an interview.
4. If you need any reasonable accommodations during the application or interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
If you have not created your profile (using your email address and your own password) please click on the "Register today" button. Once you have created your account, you will be able successfully apply for the vacancy of your choice.
Please follow the steps below to update and add documents to your iRecruitment profile.
1. Log into your iRecruitment profile (www.erau.edu/jobs ; click "Available Positions" and then click "Login here")
2. Once logged in, click on "My Account" (it is on the left side near the top); here you can update your entire profile. The default tab is "Personal Information", which is where you can add/delete documents. Just click on the remaining headings to view and update your profile. Please remember to "Save" often.
3. When you are finished, click the "Save" button and then the "Home" tab near the top right. This will take you back to your original welome page of your profile
© 2015 Campbellsville University | 1 University Dr. | Campbellsville, Kentucky 42718 | 270-789-5000 | 1-800-264-6014
This page is maintained by University Admissions | About this site |
Employment | Accreditation | Mission & Values | Diversity Policy
Contact Web developer | Site Map | Graphics Standards | Title IX Policy