Patient Account Representative
Frost Arnett Company
Campbellsville, KY, 42718
Duties and Responsibilities
* Used software tools including: CRS, Cintrix, Trust Commerce, Excel, Epic
* Contact customers with past-due balances.
* Establish repayment schedules.
* Answer customer questions about problems with their accounts.
* Locate and monitor overdue accounts using computers.
* Record and update information about the financial status of customers and collection efforts.
* Answer correspondence and write reports.
* Note address changes.
* Knowledge sets include: Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel, Spreadsheets.
Nature of Work
Duration: Full Time, Regular
Normal Work Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Normal Work Shifts: First (Day)
There is a Bi-Lingual pay differential
If interested in this and other (part-time/non Spanish speaking) positions with Frost Arnett they can email me their resume.
Deborah Burris email@example.com
Posted on Tue, August 27, 2013
by Teresa Elmore