Position Posting: Business & Marketing Analysis Administrator
Bluegrass Cellular isn't just a company. It's a community. One built on connection. A place where members feel welcome and supported, encouraged and empowered by one another.
Bluegrass Cellular is looking to expand its community with an organized, knowledgeable Business & Marketing Analysis Administrator!
Location: Elizabethtown, KY
· Develop reporting, audits, and analysis of the business, including sales, product/plan performance, pricing, promotions, churn, and other relevant business measures in a timely manner; track results of new initiatives and launches
· Assist management in identifying trends, opportunities, and threats, accompanied by potential solutions to drive optimization and forward thinking
· Communicate daily, weekly and monthly sales results; assist sales management with accurate quota and commission reporting
· Maintain/enhance new tools, resources and/or processes for creating and evaluating metrics
· Collaborate with IT and Project Management team on systems enhancements and automation, clearly defining requirements and tracking project status
· Identify go-to-market steps and processes related to job responsibilities, interacting regularly and collaboratively with Sales & Marketing colleagues as well as other departments in order to successfully bring products and services to market
· Support management through timely delivery of ad hoc reporting and analysis
· Assist with data compilation for pricing and strategic planning
· Other duties assigned by manager
· Proven ability leveraging data analysis to drive solutions
· Skilled in professional reporting, distilling data into actionable insights
· Experience collaborating on projects to optimize the business
· Advanced in creating database queries and working with Microsoft Office
· Working knowledge of macros, pivot tables, and Excel charts
· Proficient in translating business reporting needs into IT requirements
· Strong oral presentation and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field
· Wireless industry experience preferred
· Must hold a valid driver’s license
· Health and Dental Insurance
· FREE Vision and Life Insurance
· 401k with Company Contribution
· Discounted Wireless Products and Services
· Discounted Entertainment Tickets
· …and much more!
To apply, visit www.bluegrasscellular.com/about/careers!
Posted on Thu, January 23, 2014
by Kyle Becknell