Case Manager A-3 (Full-Time) Talbert House, Cincinnati OH
Job Category: Client Service (Social Work, Case Manager)
Job Summary: Perform a range of community-based case, management, consolation, and related services. Incumbent will perform all duties associated with CPST community case management, i.e. work with a caseload of SMD clients, provide services specific to level of care established, and other duties associated with monitoring, referral, linkage, advocacy, education, etc.
· Minimum education level of Bachelor's Degree.
· Prefer course study in a related social service field and one year experience in social services.
· Must have basic computer skills.
· A valid driver's license, dependable transportation, and auto insurance are required as new hire will need to assist clients in the community.
· During the first eight weeks of employment, new hire must complete an internal training and pass a competency test on electronic clinical documentation software (CATT).
For more information and to apply go to: www.talberthouse.org/employment
Posted on Thu, March 7, 2013
by A. Butler