HONORS INTERDISCIPLINARY PROGRAM
1. To provide students with a personalized and more challenging experience within general education and upper division courses.
2. To foster an intellectual and social community among honors students and faculty that facilitates fellowship and scholarship.
3. To promote Christian excellence in academic achievement.
Campbellsville University recognizes that each student must be given the opportunity to reach his or her full intellectual potential. Part of this mission includes reaching out to exceptional students and providing them with extraordinary academic challenges. Each student who completes the program’s requirements will be recognized as an Honors Graduate at Commencement and will receive an Honors Diploma.
The Honors Program is open to all students who may benefit from it. To graduate with an Honors Diploma, students must complete the requirements listed below:
Course Requirements (21)
General Education (9)
Upper Division (9)
Honors Seminars (HON 105, HON 305) (2)
Senior Thesis (HON 405) (1)
1. Cumulative GPA of 3.2.
2. Participate in a minimum of three program activities, including monthly meetings and outings each semester.
3. Participate in one of the two group service projects with the program per year.