JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/l9afcky
COMPANY NAME: Kindred Healthcare
JOB TITLE: Cert Occupational Therapy Asst - COTA - Somerset, KY
At RehabCare we work with patients who need rehabilitation services at over 1,800 locations across the country. We are passionate about helping people regain their lives and we are just as passionate about offering our therapists state-of-the-art training and unmatched career opportunities. If you are ready to make a difference in a patient’s life by joining the nation’s largest provider of rehabilitation services, click here. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist Assistant. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
* Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
* Assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
* Document resident care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
* Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
* Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
* Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
* Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
* Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
* Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
* CPR certification (when required).
This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including:
* Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
* Vision Coverage
* Paid Time Off
* Continuing Education Opportunities
* Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
* Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
* Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
* Group Legal Plan
* Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan
Wed, September 25, 2013