Colonial Health and Rehabilitation Center is dedicated to enriching the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect. Located in historic Bardstown, KY, our facility offers short term rehab, skilled, long-term, respite, and personal care. This continuum of care, combined with our kind and compassionate associates and tenured management team, makes Colonial a place to call home.
A dynamic and growing leader in Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation, our organization is dedicated to providing quality care to all patients. We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals who want to learn and grow with our organization.
Must be a State Registered or Certified Nursing Aide in the state for which the position is held.
All shifts, full time and part time.
The Certified Nursing Assistant provides direct care to residents, under the supervision of a licensed nurse in accordance with facility policies and procedures and report resident needs and concerns to a licensed nurse.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
Follow established performance standards and perform duties according to nursing service policies and procedures.
- Assist new employees in following established facility policies and procedures.
- Identify resident problems and concerns and report them immediately to a charge nurse or a licensed nurse.
- Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing assigned tasks and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
- Make frequent rounds on the residents assigned to facilitate their needs being met.
- Report observations, resident condition changes and any other pertinent resident information to the licensed nursing staff to assist in the ongoing assessment, development and revision to the plan of care.
- Carry out your responsibilities as a team member for implementing the plan of care by reviewing the assigned resident care objectives and actions and complete them accurately and completely.
- Report any work that you are unable to complete or need assistance with.
- Document information required on the designated forms or record as instructed on each tour of duty.
- Maintain resident confidentiality. Respect and protect their rights at all times.
- Consistently work cooperatively with residents, all nurses, other nursing assistants, physicians, families, consultant personnel and ancillary service providers.
- Cooperate with inter-departmental personnel to assure that nursing services can be maintained to meet he needs of the residents.
- Work with team-mates in a supportive and helpful manner to achieve the best delivery of direct care.
For detailed direct care duties as well as other Job Openings in Health Care Field (Nurses, Community Relations Director Food Service managers-- go to Elmcroft Senior Living & apply www.seniorcare-corp.com/employment.html
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Posted on Tue, January 1, 2013
by Teresa Elmore