Location Court and Corrections
Site 1617 Reading Road-315
Requisition Code 2013-05502-315-001
Job Type Supervisory
This is a first shift, full-time position. Work days are Monday through Friday. Requires a Master's degree or equivalent with a LISW, LPCC or LICDC and supervisory designation is required within one year of securing independent licensure or within six months of hire, the later of the two. The preferred candidate will have two or more years experience working in a mental health setting and some experience facilitating educational groups. Microsoft Office computer skills are required. During the first eight weeks of employment, new hire must complete an internal training and pass a competency test on the electronic clinical documentation software. A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and reliable transportation are required as employee will be expected to drive to and from meetings.
Job Duties in order of Importance
I. Support clinical services:
• Oversee the clinical delivery of services in accordance with the contract, licensing, certification, accreditation, and agency standards.
• Maintain work flow and delegate effectively.
• Use evidence-based models to drive program development, implementation and assure fidelity to best practice.
• Provide technical assistance in program development, implementation and evaluation as needed.
• Work with the Clinical Supervisor on initiatives for effective clinical services.
• Enhance collaboration and cooperation between service lines to ensure service integration.
II. Supervise clinical staff:
• Supervise three to six FTEs.
• Provide clinical supervision to direct service staff by assuring that training and supervision occur.
• Accurately assess and meet clinical training and supervision needs by using program data and best practices.
• Anticipate staffing needs and hire accordingly.
• Use progressive discipline process effectively.
• Conduct the evaluation and development process of non-clinical staff in a fair, timely and consistent manner.
• Foster teamwork and a positive work environment.
• Provide coaching/mentoring to motivate and develop staff and personnel resources.
III. Provide direct client service:
• Provide a minimum of 624 client service hours/year.
• Complete additional direct service activities as pertaining to the specific job/site need.
IV. Ensure compliance:
• Participate in site audits, peer reviews, and agency Continuous Quality Improvement initiatives.
• Perform case review and diagnosis within scope of license.
• Oversee clinical records management according to agency practice.
• Ensure quality clinical documentation in accordance with contract, regulatory and agency requirements.
V. Additional duties:
• Use crisis intervention skills and anticipates/prevents crises.
• Drive to necessary meetings and trainings.
Other Essential Demands (If Applicable)
A Master's degree or equivalent is required.
A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and reliable transportation are required as employee will be required to drive to and from meetings.
Thu, January 9, 2014
by Kyle Becknell