Clinical Service Prov. P1
Location: Court and CorrectionsSiteADAPT-325Requisition Code2013-02106-325-005Job TypeClient Service (Case Mgmt, Nursing, Phys, etc)
Overview: This is a full-time, first and second shift position (mornings and evenings). Work days are Monday through Friday and Saturday as scheduled. Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a LCDC III, LSW or LPC. Microsoft Office computer skills are required. During the first eight weeks of employment, new hire must complete an internal training and pass a competency test on the electronic clinical documentation software. A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and reliable transportation are required as employee will be expected to drive to and from Court and is required to drive to different worksites.
Job Duties in order of Importance:
• Interview and observe clients and prepares clinical reports and individualized service plans
• Provide family sessions according to established principles and best practices.
• Provide cognitive behavioral treatment, conduct assessments (including dependent diagnosis), individual, group counseling, and case management as LCDC III, LSW, PC, or equivalent.
• May provide clinical direction and participates in providing in-service training to other treatment team members.
• Assure documentation is in compliance with contract regulatory and agency requirements and best clinical practices.
• Use approved counseling methods in order to maximize treatment process and outcomes (group and individual).
• Use approved interviewing techniques and/or instruments in order to develop an accurate diagnostic summary/service plan.
• Remain current in the general knowledge of psychotropic medications, side effects and current DSM/ICD-9 diagnoses.
• Recognize when medical referrals are appropriate.
• Use information in order to provide accurate diagnosis. Evaluates family roles as they apply and organizes a familiy's perspective and behavior to assist in resolving a client’s problem.
• Participate in Peer Review/CQI process.
• Ensure the safety of others.
• Participate in all required trainings.
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
• Able to work in a team setting.
• Complete all client outcome paperwork in a timely manner.
• Operate personal computer to enter, edit and/or retrieve data and to produce reports and correspondence. Other Essential Demands (If Applicable)
Minimum Education: A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
Minimum Skills: A valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and reliable transportation are required as employee will be driving to and from Court and also required to drive between worksites.
Apply at: https://jobs.talberthouse.org/Careers.aspx?adata=0EDdHuiKblXGSsiNDpI2H/c4GbeS/HxzOxyMwmQJMXLr85f/y0wpeCtW4y4sSAe66rj243pFzNufRxhOGmoIrMF8WPevoBgYg4jaxASAo/g%3d
Posted on Thu, January 9, 2014
by Kyle Becknell