Clinical Supervisor S-3
Location Adult Behavioral Health
Site Adult CM West Hills-4005
Requisition Code 2013-N-000-4005-001
Job Type Supervisory
This is a full-time, first shift position. Work days are Monday through Friday. Requires a Master's degree or equivalent in Social Sciences or related area with LISW or LPCC. Supervisory designation is required within one year of securing independent licensure or within six months of hire, the later of the two. Microsoft computer skills are required. During the first eight weeks of employment, new hire must complete an internal training and pass a competency test on the electronic clinical documentation software. Position also requires valid driver’s license and current auto insurance as employee must be able to drive to various locations, off site meetings, and community work as needed.
Job duties in order of importance
I. Oversee clinical services:
• Oversee the clinical delivery of services in accordance with the contract, licensing, certification, accreditation, and agency standards.
• Maintain work flow and delegate effectively.
• Use evidence-based models to drive program development, implementation and assure fidelity to best practice.
• Monitor and complete all reports according to requirements.
• Provide technical assistance in program development, implementation and evaluation.
• Work with the Clinical Supervisor and Associate Director on initiatives for effective clinical services.
• Enhance collaboration and cooperation between service lines to ensure service integration.
II. Supervise clinical staff:
• Supervise over six FTEs and at least one independently licensed FTE.
• Provide clinical supervision to direct service staff by assuring that training and supervision occur.
• Accurately assess and meet clinical training and supervision needs by using program data and best practices.
• Anticipate staffing needs and hire accordingly.
• Use progressive discipline process effectively.
• Conduct the evaluation and development process of non-clinical staff in a fair, timely and consistent manner.
• Foster teamwork and a positive work environment.
• Provide coaching/mentoring to motivate and develop staff and personnel resources.
III. Ensure compliance:
• Prepare and participate in site audits, peer reviews, and agency Continuous Quality Improvement initiatives.
• Perform case review and diagnosis within scope of license.
• Oversees clinical records management according to agency practice.
• Ensure quality clinical documentation in accordance with contract, regulatory and agency requirements.
IV: Provide direct client service
V: Additional duties:
• Use crisis intervention skills and anticipates/prevents crises.
• Drive to necessary meetings and trainings.
Other Essential Demands (If Applicable)
PHYSICAL DEMAND FREQUENCY
Stoop From Waist To Floor OCCASIONAL
Waist To Shoulder OCCASIONAL
Shoulder to Overhead OCCASIONAL
A Master’s degree or equivalent is required.
A valid driver’s license and current auto insurance are required as employee must be able to drive to various locations, off site meetings, and community work as needed
Posted on Thu, January 9, 2014
by Kyle Becknell