Cecilia Reyna (Education Program Coordinator)
Season(s) Available for Internship: Summer
Months of Internship: June - August (flexible with start and end dates)
Hours: 10-15 hours per week minumum
• Execute departmental marketing and promotional strategies for targeted audiences.
• Maintain a system for archiving KC press clippings and materials as needed.
• Proof and edit various documents and materials produced by/through the department.
• Update media and press contact list.
• Assist with telemarketing/media contact responsibilities.
• Assist with department mailings and promotional events.
• Inventory facility-related marketing materials.
• Assist with distribution effort and data entry.
• Assist/complete any other special projects as directed by appropriate superiors.
• Available to work some evenings and weekends as needed.
Special Project Opportunities:
• As determined by supervisor.
• Must be currently enrolled in college (Bachelor/Master’s degree) or graduated.
• Personal experience/achievement as an artist, performer or arts educator preferred.
• Excellent skills in writing, proof reading and oral communications.
• Superior interpersonal skills. Ability to work alone with a minimum amount of supervision as well as in a team environment.
• Bilingual abilities a plus.
Desired Majors: All majors will be considered.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Thu, February 20, 2014
by Kyle Becknell