Duties involve the direct daily supervision, security, and control of adult offenders.
- Transcripts from the highest level of education obtained. Minimum of high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. (Must present proof of citizenship)
- Must be at least 21 years of age and provide a copy of a state birth certificate.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to work any shift and call back duty. (Must complete an addendum sheet.)
- Must not have been convicted of a felony or serious misdemeanor.
- Must have the strength and agility to allow the employee to perform job duties, which would be found at the level of medium work (i.e. exerting 20-50 pounds of force) and including occasional very heavy work, (i.e. exerting in excess of 100 pounds.)
- For Veteran's preference, applicants must submit a copy of Form DD 214 .
$14.34 PER HOUR
For more information and to Apply go to: https://jobs.lexingtonky.gov/careers
Fri, March 1, 2013
by Daisy Perez