Position Title: Computer Programmer (Full-Time)
Company Name: GradStaff Incorporated Location of Job: Memphis, TN
Corporate Office: 708 First Street N. ste 245
City : Minneapolis
State : Minnesota
Zip Code : 55401
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (612) 600-7473
Position Description: Programmer
GradStaff is currently recruiting for an entry level Programmer / Business Analyst position with one of our best clients based in Memphis, TN . This position is ideal for those who possess a background in Computer Science and has the desire to learn and advance.
The Programmer / Analyst will learn all aspects of our client’s proprietary information management system, training in a team environment .
Responsibilities may include:
• Prepare data for analysis including loading, balancing and formatting
• Assist in mapping codes and fields to meet specific needs.
• Investigate conversion issues and develop resolutions
• Ensure and measure master data integrity.
• Four year college degree. Major in Information Systems or Computer Science, Mathematics or related field is required.
• Working knowledge of :
o PL/SQL or SQL derivative
o UNIX operating system
o Data structures and algorithms
o Database Management
o IT Infrastructure
o Application Programming
• Programming language development courses in a relevant and applicable language and/or business analytical experience preferred.
• Strong analytical skills, work ethic, independence, problem solving ability, effective communication skills, and over-all positive attitude.
• Strong computer knowledge and skills, including in-depth expert knowledge of spreadsheet, database, and word processing.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure.
• Customer service oriented.
To apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
GradStaff is the leader in providing college graduates with great career opportunities. We actively seek recent grads seeking entry-level positions, or positions requiring up to 2 years of professional experience. Our staffing model is focused on finding the right position for each candidate. To learn more, please visit our website www.gradstaff.com
GradStaff uses a behavioral-based interviewing technique to help job seekers better understand their marketable job skills and identify ideal career tracks. As part of our service, we will critique your resume, strengthen your interviewing skills, and provide you with job search advice. All of our services are provided at no cost to job seekers.
We have helped hundreds of college graduates get their “foot-in-the-door” to prove what they can do for our client companies. Let GradStaff help you achieve your career goals and aspirations.
Note: GradStaff prefers to receive resumes in Microsoft Word format attached to your email.
GradStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. GradStaff does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.
Contact Name: Maria Queenan
Wed, November 14, 2012