Campbellsville’s Criminal Justice Administration curriculum provides a thorough understanding of crime and the criminal justice system. Core areas of study include law enforcement, corrections, the courts, criminology, juvenile delinquency, and victimology. Currently, we offer a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Administration and a Minor in Homeland Security. Our degree programs place a strong emphasis on ethics, human values, and analytical skills required for a fulfilling career in criminal justice. We also provide a strong foundation for students who plan to attend graduate school.
Students who graduate with a criminal justice degree will be able to:
· Pursue roles in the police department, correctional system, and other fields in criminal justice
· Demonstrate critical thinking to provide leadership in a criminal justice department
· Grasp the history of homeland security, and how it affects today’s domestic and international policies
· Handle independent research for criminal investigations, court cases, and homeland security purposes
· Understand the court system’s processes and procedures
Online Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice Administration