Cardinal Health is looking for dynamic and talented professionals to join their team. They are hiring for Representative II, Customer Order Management - Customer Service positions at our state of the art facility located in Radcliff, KY.
What does a Customer Service Representative do at Cardinal Health?
Our Customer Order Management Team works with hospitals and pharmacies to solve problems. You will help customers locate products they need for their patients, resolve shipping errors and partner with our sales force to improve customer satisfaction.
Qualifications: Our ideal candidate brings a desire to take care of customers as well as:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Stable work history
- Customer Service Experience
- Good problem solving and follow through skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits start your first day
- Our facility operates Monday-Friday
* No weekend shifts
Please apply online at: www.cardinalhealth.com/careers to job number 13008270
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm or 9:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday
Mon, October 21, 2013