Entry Level Opening for Digital Content Editor Position - Moberly, MO Web-based content creation and marketing, writing for print and online platforms and social media management.
Worldwide Recycling Equipment Sales, LLC (WWR) is hiring a Digital Content Editor to lead our successful efforts online and expand our social media platforms. This is a great opportunity for a person who wants to play a leading role in defining and redefining the digital efforts of our company. We’re looking for a person who can mesh hands-on journalism with digital innovation.
Our ideal candidate has digital journalism experience, is self-motivated and thrives in a fast paced environment working on deadline driven projects.
The Digital Content Editor works for the IT Director and will work collaboratively with several other departments, including but not limited to our sales and marketing team. The role is accountable for the quality of the content and the growth of the audience to that content.
Key responsibilities include:
• Produce content for company blog
-Research and write articles on equipment for blog categories including New Arrivals, Recently Sold Equipment, Equipment Specials and Equipment Spotlight
-Come up with story ideas for blog categories including Industry News, What’s Going on at WWR and Guides; research and write these articles
• Oversee the company’s different social media accounts (Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube)
• Create and produce social media content; interact with the social media community
• Create and maintain equipment listings for WWR website
• Film and edit videos for marketing, equipment demo and equipment inspection purposes
• Be a backup to the Equipment Locator position
• Conceive innovative ways to distribute the content across the web and grow the audience
• Utilize and enforce best practices for search engine optimization and social media to drive audience
• Creatively strategize new ways to increase site audience and engagement
• Create all written content for company marketing documents, including brochures, trade show material, movie scripts, advertisements, press releases, editorials, descriptions and other company documents
• Edit/copyedit and proofread company documents for external and internal distribution
• Grow an active database for email, mobile and social media
• Partner with sales team to develop and execute content programs and other consumer offerings
• Write content for, edit and compose the WWR newsletter
• Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro)
• Ability to shoot video, record audio and edit digital media into a finished piece
• Ability to produce multimedia stories
• AP Style (or equivalent style guide) for grammar and punctuation
• SEO best practices
• Experience with content management systems and database driven websites
• Comfortable working on PC platform
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Mon, July 15, 2013
by Teresa Elmore