Benefits of taking Dual Credit courses
- Gives student a ‘jump start’ on college credits while in high school
- Minimizes the duplication of courses taken in high school and college
- Shortens the time required to complete an undergraduate degree
- Reduces significantly the cost of higher education
A student who is in the High School Dual Credit Program is a Campbellsville University student and can have a student ID made. All dual credit students are encouraged to visit our campus and obtain a student ID. A university student with an ID:
- can attend CU on-campus sporting events free of charge (with the exception of tournaments)
- can attend university concerts and theatrical productions free of charge.
- can get discounts or special rates from several local businesses.
- can at the given times have use of the university library, in-door swimming pool, and computer labs