Steps to Enrolling for Dual Credit
Steps to enrolling for Dual Credit with Campbellsville University
Submit the following:
- Application for High School Programs
- High School transcript
- ACT, SAT, PLAN or PSAT results
- Letter of recommendation from guidance counselor or principal
- Payment for the college courses
Other policies related to Dual Credit
- Student is limited to enrolling in no more than two (2) dual credit courses per semester.
- A student enrolled in dual credit with Campbellsville University may take one (1) additional college course as a high school honors student. This class may be on the campus of CU or at an extension site.
- A student’s bill must be paid in full before a transcript will be released.
- The student’s grade and credit earned is listed on an official Campbellsville University transcript.
- Students may not earn credit retroactively. It is mandatory for a student to sign up for classes at the designated time, and to qualify at that time…not later.
- The dual credit program is designed for high school juniors and seniors.
- It is the student’s responsibility to request the college transcript from the Office of Student Records at CU if he/she desires it to be sent to another college or university.