This entry-level opportunity is for those who desire a career in sales and who enjoy making decisions, solving problems and meeting goals. Regardless of college major or professional experience, nearly 100% of our full-time employees start out in our Management Training Program. The duration of the training program is driven by sales performance and achieving goals. You will receive classroom and on-the-job training in our Rental Operations in the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Strategic Marketing
- Conflict Management
As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You'll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You'll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch's P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and co-workers. You'll learn proper sales techniques to problem solving and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long-lasting relationships with key business decision-makers. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you'll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6 months combined experience in at least two of the following areas: Sales, Customer Service, Leadership/Management
- Associate's degree will be considered with a minimum of 2 years incentive-based or commissioned sales experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
To Apply go to:
Mon, February 18, 2013
by daisy, perez