Company: Family Dollar
Title: Assistant Store Manager
Loctation: Louisville KY
* Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner. Answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns.
* Maintains a presence in the store by providing excellent customer service.
* Ensures a clean, well-stocked store for customers.
* At the direction of the Store Manager, supervises, trains, and develops Store Team Members on Family Dollar operating practices and procedures.
* Assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transfers merchandise from stockroom to store.
* Assists Store Manager in ordering merchandise and record keeping to include payroll, scheduling and cash register deposits and receipts.
* Supports Store Manager in loss prevention efforts.
* Assumes certain management responsibilities in absence of Store Manager.
* Follows all Company policies and procedures.
Education: Prefer completion of high school or equivalent. Ability to read, interpret and explain to others operational directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, etc).
Experience: Prefer store management experience in retail, grocery, or drug store environments.
Physical Requirements: Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Availability: Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
JOB APPLY URL:
Posted on Thu, November 7, 2013
by Kyle Becknell