Position Description: This position is responsible for providing a range of moderately complex clinical services (diagnostic assessment, treatment planning, interventions, individual, and family therapy, etc.) with children, adolescents, and identified adults. This is accomplished by the following responsibilities:
- Administers, scores and interprets assessment instruments
- Completes any identified diagnostic assessments
- Develops and implements Service Plan based on assessments
- Provides ongoing mental health/clinical services as needed or are required by contract
- This position is also responsible for the treatment and quality of care for youth/families for all counties assigned and for the fiscal viability of the area assigned
The position duties are accomplished by the following:
- Provide direction and supervision to assigned FPP & Diversion staff in the form of answers to problems and advice in regard to youth/family clinical issues.
- Will determine eligibility of referrals for assigned staff and maintain caseload numbers according to programs design.
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, psychology, sociology, or child & family studies is required
- Must possess and maintain the appropriate highest level of licensure required by state, MFT/LPCC/LCSW.
- Minimum of five years of experience in providing treatment to families, with three of those years of experience being in a supervisory capacity
- Experience with family preservation is preferred.
This is a management level position that requires the ability to prioritize work and that of those supervised, to manage staff and resolve problems through demonstrated leadership and effective problem solving. Requires the ability to work flexible hours and must have reliable transportation in order to meet the travel requirements of this position.
To apply, please go to www.safy.org
Contact Name: Mandy Reichelderfer Contact Phone: (800) 532-7239
Website Address for Applying Online: www.safy.org
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Office: 10100 Elida Rd. Delphos, Ohio 45833
Wed, March 27, 2013
by Daisy Perez