Position Description: It is responsible for providing a range of moderately complex clinical services (diagnostic assessment, treatment planning, interventions, individual, family therapy, etc.) with children, adolescents, and identified adults. This is accomplished by the following responsibilities:
- This position provides Intensive Family Preservation Services that are short-term, in-home to families in crisis.
- Services are provided at the level of frequency, intensity and duration appropriate to prevent placement or achieve reunification.
- completes any identified diagnostic assessments
- Develops and implements Service Plan based on assessments and provides ongoing mental health/clinical services as needed
- It will also maintain client documentation in accordance with KY Cabinet, DCBS, and COA standards.
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, psychology, sociology, or child & family studies is required.
- Must possess and maintain the appropriate highest level of licensure required by state, LMFT/LPCC/LCSW (may be under supervision).
- Minimum of two years of experience in providing treatment to families.
- Experience with family preservation services is preferred.
- Requires the ability to work flexible hours and must have reliable transportation in order to meet the travel requirements of this Position.
To apply, please go to www.safy.org
Contact Name: Mandy Reichelderfer Contact Phone: (800) 532-7239
Website Address for Applying Online: www.safy.org
Corporate Office: 10100 Elida Rd. Delphos, Ohio 45833
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wed, March 27, 2013
by Daisy Perez