The steps to take in the admissions process are:
- Complete application
for Graduate Studies Admission. The Graduate Council is responsible for
admission to graduate programs (Application Fee waived if done online). Online Application | Download Printable Application
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
(FAFSA) if you wish to be considered for a student loan and are a U.S.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly from the
college/university where you obtained your bachelor’s degree. We would
also need transcripts showing any graduate work that you may have
- SCORE REPORTS MAY BE REQUIRED. Please see programs below. (You can register for the GRE at
- Those students who already hold a Master’s degree do not
have to submit scores, however, we MUST have the transcript from the
college/university that conferred the degree.
- For International applicants whose primary language is not English and who are not a graduate of a college or university in the U.S. must submit a score of 6.0 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or at least 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), or 79-80 (internet- based), on the TEST of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A transcript evaluation submitted
by World Education Services is also required. You also must submit your
original transcript in your native language.
- Two letters of reference; Note: Special Education, Counseling, Social Work, MBA*, MAOL*, and TESOL applicants
must submit three letters of reference. These references may be
character or professional references that attest to the applicant’s
ability to perform at the graduate level.
* One of the three letters of reference must be a professional reference.