This general teacher posting is for anyone interested in joining our school system, but as of yet there is not a specific subject area posted. Teachers will prayerfully enable students to learn subject matter, skills, and attitudes that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible Christian men and women to the praise and glory of God.
- Maintains active involvement in a local church
- Daily walk with Christ is evident in speech, actions, and attitudes
- Fosters positive Christian relationships with students and parents
- Leads students in prayer and devotion
- Leads students toward Spiritual maturity
- Encourages students to accept God’s gift of salvation and grow in their faith
- Maintains a lifestyle that demonstrates the school mission statement
- Maintains accurate records
- Prepares and submits weekly lesson plans on time
- Complies with board policies and procedures
- Represents the school in a favorable and professional manner to the constituency and general public
- Progresses in professional growth requirements: content areas, instructional methods
- Reflects on teaching and creates a professional growth plan
- Bachelor's degree required
- Teacher must have completed at least 24 semester hours in subject taught for *major part of the day.
- Teacher must have completed at least 12 semester hours in subject taught for **less than major part of the day.
- Teachers who do not meet standards listed above must complete the necessary coursework within 2 school years of receiving initial teaching assignment at any Christian Academy school.
- Teachers must meet certification guidelines required to obtain and maintain active ACSI teacher certification throughout employment at Christian Academy.
For more information and to apply online: https://ca.cloud.talentedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=148
*other positons available:
- High School Social Studies and Business
- Substitute Teacher 2012-13 School Year
- Elementary Computer Teacher
Posted on Tue, March 26, 2013
by Daisy Perez