Whether you are a prospective student or will be returning to college you need to apply for financial aid. To apply for financial aid you need to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid also called the FAFSA. The FAFSA can be found online at fafsa.gov.
- Make sure you have a Federal Student Aid ID also called an FSA ID. This ID is how you will sign the FAFSA. If you are a dependent student at least one of your parents listed on the FAFSA will also be required to have an FSA ID. This ID replaces the FAFSA PIN numbers that used to be required to sign your FAFSA. To create or retrieve your FSA ID go to https://fsaid.ed.gov.
- Once you are ready to file your FAFSA you want to make sure you have your current year’s taxes and W-2’s on hand or your previous year’s taxes and W-2’s on hand. Even if you don’t file taxes you still need to file the FAFSA. This will allow for the most accurate estimate to be made for your financial need.
- File your FAFSA as early as possible
- We are here to help if you need assistance filing FAFSA or have questions
- Don’t forget to list Campbellsville University’s school code – 001959
Helpful Phone Numbers
Office of Financial Aid 270-789-5013
FAFSA Customer Service 1-800-433-3243