Go to www.pin.ed.gov and apply for a student AND parent pin number. You can have it emailed or mailed to you. The pin number will serve as your electronic signature on the FAFSA. It will take a few days to receive your pin numbers.
When you receive your pin numbers, go to www.fafsa.ed.gov to fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form. You will need student and parent income and asset information. This includes the most recent Federal Income Tax Return. (i.e. if the student will be enrolling in the 2013-2014 school year, 2012 taxes will be needed.) To receive need-based aid you must complete the FAFSA and be accepted to Campbellsville University.
A few reminders:
Be sure to list Campbellsville University’s school code 001959.
Campbellsville University gives priority to students who file the FAFSA before February 15.
If you have student and parent pins, proceed to the next step. If you have lost or forgotten your PIN, select Request a Duplicate PIN. If you have never had pin numbers, go to www.pin.ed.gov to request them. The pin number will serve as your electronic signature on the FAFSA. It will take a few days to receive your pin numbers.
With your pin numbers, go to www.fafsa.ed.gov
and click on “Fill out a Renewal FAFSA.” CU’s Financial Aid Calendar Guide
- January 1 - First day FAFSA’s can be filed
- February 1 - Deadline for BLA (Baptist Leadership Award) applications
- February 15 - Priority deadline to file FAFSA for CU.
- March 15 - Deadline for Kentucky Baptist Scholarship applications
- Late March - Office of Financial Aid begins mailing out award letters to prospective students
- June 1 - Office of Financial Aid begins mailing out award letters to returning students
- May (date varies by year) – Fall Prospective Students attend a Summer Orientation
- October 1 - Church Matching money is due for Fall Semester (March 1 for Spring Semester)