Overview: Christian Academy School System focus is on the development of children, both spiritually and academically. We are committed to nurturing and cultivating the special talents and abilities instilled in every child by God for His honor and glory. We are able to do this through our exceptional academic curriculum, growing and award-winning fine arts offerings, championship athletic programs, robust technology next-generation learning opportunities, missions and service focus, a wide variety of extracurricular activities, and most importantly, a Biblical faith and worldview that is the common thread running through everything we do.
we seek applicants who possess a strong reflection of a clear christian testimony, a mature and godly spirit and a passion for christian education.
- Include attracting candidates,
- Interviewing and hiring for various positions,
- Verifying previous employment,
- Reference checking,
- Assistance in developing/editing the current performance evaluation system,
- Policy interpretation and providing general support to employees. The HR Specialist will be located at the English Station campus and may also occasionally travel to other campuses. A full job description will be provided during an interview.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in Human Resources
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer-service orientation
- A demonstrated commitment to accuracy and ability to work with confidential information
- Willingness to occasionally travel to and support all Kentucky campuses, e.g. employee or faculty meetings
For more information and to Apply online go to:
For more information on the School System please go to: http://caschools.us/
Posted on Tue, March 26, 2013
by Daisy Perez