Accounts Payable - Receptionist
At Kindred Healthcare our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:KND) is a healthcare services company, based in Louisville, Kentucky, with annual revenues of approximately $6 billion. At June 30, 2013, Kindred through its subsidiaries provided healthcare services in 2,167 locations, including 116 transitional care hospitals, six inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, 169 nursing centers, 24 sub-acute units, 105 Kindred at Home hospice, home health and personal home care locations, 103 inpatient rehabilitation units (hospital-based) and a contract rehabilitation services business, RehabCare, which served 1,644 non-affiliated facilities. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s Most Admired Healthcare Companies for five years in a row, Kindred’s approximately 72,000 employees are committed to providing high-quality patient care and outstanding customer service to become the most trusted and respected provider of healthcare services in every community we serve.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Want to put all those business skills to work in an office where helping people is what’s important? At Kindred, you’ll have a chance to get involved with our residents, their families and our medical people, as well as making our office function at its best.
* Assist the Business Office Manager with accounts receivable/payable, billing and resident account functions; create and update files and records using a PC or terminal
* Collect and file documents, correspondence and other printed matter
* Perform office duties such as assisting with mailings, answering telephones, taking and relaying messages
* Perform other tasks as assigned
Business Office Assistant Business Office Assistants Business Office Secretary Office Assistant Administrative Assistant Secretary Secretarial
* The Office Assistant should have knowledge of billing and collection practices/ techniques and be skilled in the use of computers, particularly the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Must be accurate, concise and detail-oriented. The ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families and others in the organization is important maintain confidentiality of resident information and assure resident rights are protected. Requires a High School diploma (or equivalent) and one year of experience in a business office. Background in accounts receivable preferred.
INDUSTRY: Health Services
JOB CATEGORY: Administrative
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Office and Administrative Support Worker
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 40330
Posted on Thu, January 9, 2014
by Kyle Becknell