Payroll Benefits Coordinator- Harrodsburg Health Care Center
At Kindred Healthcare, our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:KND) is a healthcare services company, based in Louisville, Kentucky, with annual revenues of over $4.2 billion. At December 31, 2009, Kindred through its subsidiaries provided healthcare services in 621 locations in 41 states, including 83 long-term acute care hospitals, 222 skilled nursing centers and a contract rehabilitation services business, Peoplefirst Rehabilitation Services, which served 316 non-affiliated facilities. Kindred’s 54,100 employees are committed to providing high quality patient care and outstanding customer service to become the most trusted and respected provider of healthcare services in every community we serve. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Want to be part of a people-oriented setting where your background of payroll and benefit administration can be put to excellent use? Kindred has just the right opportunity for you.
* Review employee time and attendance reports for accuracy and completeness, make any necessary corrections; ensure that HRIS contains correct employee information including social security number, job title and FLSA status
* Coordinate the 1-9 process including completion of the employer section of the form, verifying new hire employment eligibility, follow up on expired work authorizations and ensure that 1-9 forms are completed and maintained in accordance with Kindred policy and INS regulations
* Inform employees of benefit plans, changes, employee options and the enrollment/de-enrollment process
* Order and distribute benefit/personnel supplies such as employee handbooks, summary plan descriptions, enrollment forms, provider directories, etc.
* Assist employees with leave requests and ensure that appropriate documentation is submitted to the Corporate Human Resources Department when departing/ returning from leave
* Monitor employees on leave, receive/track benefit payments, produce weekly reports of employees on leave status
* Serve as Affirmative Action compiler for facility
* Post state and federal posters required by law in appropriate locations
* Conduct job responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
Payroll Benefit Coordinator Payroll Benefits Coordinator Payroll Manager Payroll Director Payroll Coordinator Payroll Management Employee Benefits
* The Coordinator must have knowledge of computerized payroll and bookkeeping systems and be skilled in the use of computers, particularly the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Must be accurate, concise and detail-oriented. The ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families and at all levels of the organization and to maintain confidentiality are important. Requires a High School diploma (or equivalent) and two years of experience in payroll or human resources. College level courses in accounting or business are preferred.
INDUSTRY: Health Services
JOB CATEGORY: Administrative
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Office and Administrative Support Worker
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 40330
Thu, October 4, 2012
by A. Abner