Special Education: LBD, P-12
Campbellsville University is an institution offering graduate and undergraduate programs stressing academic excellence and personal growth within a Christian learning environment. The University is committed to prepare teachers for their respective fields with the knowledge and the skills to create a caring and nurturing learning classroom environment that will positively impact student learning.
With the shortage of special education teachers nationwide, we are excited to offer an alternative route to certification in the field of special education. Candidates are afforded the option to earn a Master of Arts in Education: Special Education- Learning and Behavior Disorders through our Distance Learning Program. Our program is designed for individuals exploring the option of a teaching career. The rigorous on-line course work gives Campbellsville University the opportunity to place qualified individuals in teaching positions in Kentucky schools.
For further information, please contact Norma R. Wheat, Special Education Program Coordinator at 1.800.264.6014 ext. 5169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All necessary Forms and Documents can be found by clicking here.
SED Online Information
- Instructions for Enrolling in MASE Sessions via TigerNet
- Book Request Form 7.3.14
- Instructions for Accessing Online Courses
SED Course Descriptions
- Course Descriptions MASE Initial Certification 1415
- Course Descriptions Teacher Leader MASE 1415
SED Subject Assessment Exam Information
- SED Praxis II EBD Sample Test Questions
- SED Praxis II Terminology
- Praxis II Study Guide
- Praxis II Statement of Understanding
- Praxis II Special Education Core Knowledge and Mild to Moderate Applications (0543/5543)