Admission Requirements to the MBA program
- A bachelor's degree with an acceptable grade point average from a regionally accredited college or university.
- An acceptable score on the GMAT or GRE, taken within the last five years.
- An official transcript from your baccalaureate degree, which must be mailed directly to the Office of Admissions from the registrar's office of the college or university that granted the degree. Official transcripts must be submitted from all institutions from which you have received credit for work completed toward your bachelor's degree.
- A completed application form with the non-refundable application fee of $25. The fee may be paid by check or credit card. The $25 fee is waived if the application is completed online.
- A resume that includes education and work history.
- A statement of professional goals.
- Three letters of reference. One must be a professional reference.
- Background knowledge in accounting, economics, finance, and statistics. CU offers an MBA Primer for students lacking skills in these areas.
Additional requirements for International Applicants
- International applicants whose primary language is not English and who are not a graduate of a college or university in the U.S. must submit a score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer based), 79-80 (internet-based) on the TEST of English as a Foreign Language.
- An official, independent evaluation of academic work completed at foreign institutions must be sent to the Office of Admissions from World Education Services.
- International students who do not hold a U.S. permanent resident visa (green card) must submit evidence of financial support before an I-20 form can be processed.
Interested international students should contact the Center for International Education at 270-789-5051