Under the terms of the Teach-Out agreement, special requirements for transcripts are in effect. Please refer to the CU Teach-Out Agreement for details. The following applies to MCU students who are not eligible for the teach-out opportunity.
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS - Required for acceptance
You should request your transcript from MCU's Office of the Registrar before June 30, 2014. This is the official closing date of the school, but it the understanding of CU personnel that MCU will continue to process transcripts after this dates. However, we strongly recommend submission of transcript requests now.
Is Your Course Still in Progress? If so, write on your transcript request "Hold for Final Grades." We cannot accept a transcript with courses showing "in progress."
1. Have your transcript authenticated (usually a signature and/or crimped seal) and secured in a sealed envelope.
2a. If you are picking up the transcript...
- DO NOT open the envelope; this makes the transcript invalid and we CANNOT accept it as official.
- Put the sealed envelope in a larger envelope.
- Address the larger envelope to the address below.
2b. If you are ordering the transcript to be mailed to CU...
- Have the MCU representative address the sealed envelope to the address below.
Transcript Mailing Address:
c/o Center for Distance Education
1 University Drive, UPO 937
Campbellsville, KY 42718
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS - Acceptable for credit evaluation
If you have access to MCU's network or student portal, you may be able to download an unofficial transcript immediately and e-mail/fax/mail a copy to us for credit evaluation.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Put "Transcript" in the subject line, please)
- Fax: 270-789-5598
- Mail: Use the address listed above
Transcripts from other college and universities
We require an official copy of a transcript from all college and universities in which you enrolled even if you received no credit.