This tutorial explains how to enter your course schedule in TigerNet.
You will need...
- The reference number for each course (five-digit number; also called Web Reg Number).
- Your CU Student ID number.
- Your CU Personal Identification Number (PIN).
To enter your course schedule....
- Aim your browser to www.campbellsville.edu.
- From the icon list (left middle), click on TigerNet.
- Log in with your CU Student ID number and PIN. (Your name will appear across the top of page.)
- Click the Academics tab from the horizontal list. (The Academics page will appear.)
- Click the Student - Semester Enrollment link from list on the left. (The Semester Enrollment page will appear.)
- Scroll down the page and find the Schedule Entry section box.
- Click on the Add/Drop courses icon in the Schedule Entry section box. (A Schedule entry pages will appear.)
- Confirm the correct term appears in the gray Term box.
- In the Add by Reference # section, enter the reference number for each course. Put each code in a separate box.
- Click the Add Courses button. (The screen will refresh.)
- Scroll to the bottom and confirm your courses under the heading Your Schedule - Registered.
- You can now log out of TigerNet or click on other links to perform other actions.