Do you know what consumers buy? What consumers watch? Nielsen Knows!
Nielsen is the world’s leading marketing and media information company. We’re passionate about measuring and analyzing how people interact with digital and traditional media, and in-store environments-locally and globally. Businesses worldwide use our services to better manage their brands, launch and grow product portfolios, and optimize their media mix.
Nielsen knows...great minds don’t think alike!
Diversity is key to our success in providing clients with information they need to succeed. We encourage creativity, fresh thinking and a blend of diverse perspectives. We are constantly striving to improve our clients’ understanding of their consumers in everything they do - from buying detergent to buying a car, from going to the movies to surfing the web. The Nielsen Company is a public company and active in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA and Diemen, the Netherlands.
This position is responsible for placing telephone calls to computer generated telephone numbers to enlist the household’s cooperation in a survey. This position could also be responsible for placing calls to obtain data for client-specific studies.
• Enlist household cooperation in keeping a TV diary and other client-specific studies • Persuades reluctant respondents to cooperate with a diary placement • Accurate coding of respondents answers • Follow strict guidelines for obtaining consistently unbiased raw data • Answer respondents questions about the company, diary procedures, etc.
• Practice good customer service techniques at all times • Place calls to telephone numbers in sample selected for client specific studies • Maintain confidentiality of procedures, scripts and respondent information at all times • Make decisions regarding appropriate disposition of each telephone number handled
• High School diploma or GED
• 6 months Call Center or Customer Service experience preferred • Excellent communication skills • Clear speaking voice • Keyboard skills • Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
• Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn.
• Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator.
• Work environment is indoors, majority of the time is spent sitting at a desk.
INDUSTRY: Publishing, Media and Advertising
JOB CATEGORY: Administrative
v2 JOB CATEGORY: First-Line Supervisors, Call Center
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
% TRAVEL INCLUDED: 0
% TELECOMMUTE: 0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 40160
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 1400467
EXPERIENCE: 0-1 years
MEDIACOST: 7.12 USD
STREETADDRESS: 555 W. Lincoln Trail Blvd
Apply At: http://tinyurl.com/oyd6hy6
Thu, March 13, 2014
by Kyle Becknell