Location Court and Corrections
Requisition Code 2013-00000-GE-325-001
Job Type Supervisory
This position is Full Time, 1st and 2nd Shift Monday-Friday and every other Saturday. During the first eight weeks of employment, new hire must complete an internal training and pass a competency test on the electronic clinical documentation software. A new hire must complete an internal training and become a certified drug test collector within 30 days of hire. A valid driver’s license and current auto insurance are required.
Job Duties in order of Importance
I. Support site(s) operations:
• Support site operations in accordance with the contract, licensing, certification, accreditation, and agency standards.
• Maintain facility effectively and adheres to regulatory guidelines while ensuring safety, security and environmental compliance.
• Plan for necessary coverage, inventory, and maintenance to ensure quality facility operation.
• Maintain work flow and delegate effectively.
• Work with the Operational Supervisor on initiatives for effective site operations.
• Enhance collaboration and cooperation between service lines to ensure service integration.
II. Supervise site(s) non-clinical staff:
• Supervise three to six FTEs.
• Direct and supervise personnel by assuring training needs are met and supervision occurs.
• Anticipate staffing needs and hire accordingly.
• Use progressive discipline process effectively.
• Conduct the evaluation and development process of non-clinical staff in a fair, timely and consistent manner.
• Foster teamwork and a positive work environment.
• Provide coaching/mentoring to motivate and develop staff and personnel resources.
III. Provide direct service:
• Complete direct service activities as pertaining to the specific job/site need.
IV. Ensure compliance:
• Participate in site audits, peer reviews, and agency Continuous Quality Improvement initiatives.
• Generate outcome data and use it for improvement.
• Provide technical assistance in program development, implementation, and evaluation.
V. Additional duties:
• Follow protocols in responding to, reporting, and resolving unusual incidents.
• Use crisis intervention skills and anticipates/prevents crises.
• Drive to necessary meetings and trainings.
Other Essential Demands (If Applicable)
Assist in the oversight of licensing and accreditation bodies such as ODRC and ACA as they relate to operations; oversee the Drug Court graduation as scheduled
An equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related area and computer skills are required. Position also requires valid driver’s license and current auto insurance. This position requires passing an internal competency test on electronic clinical documentation software (CATT). This position requires completing an internal training and become a certified drug test collector within 30 days of hire. 1 year of supervisory experience is desired, but not required.
Apply at : https://jobs.talberthouse.org/Careers.aspx?adata=0EDdHuiKblWxCzwbfK8/RfIV3VXdKMxJsy8QFb/7XT5eCPIfcg82VPQ8/EJdQwoVWGRmewZZZxzRaV%2b%2bLtBiB4k9wQaG18xgk7jsG32qfZc%3d
Thu, January 9, 2014
by Kyle Becknell