Personal Care Attendant & Driver (CNA certified) work in Lebanon &Campbellsville
Pay is $10 per hour. Must be CNA certified. Must be available Monday, Wednesday and Friday - approx 8 am - 3 pm. Avg. 18-25 hrs per week. Job could begin as early as Aug. 26.
Description/Duties: Primary job is to assist a female (wheelchair bound) in travel & daily activities:
• Reliable driver/attendant to drive client (van with lift is provided) from Lebanon to Campbellsville and back on Mon/Wed/Friday.
• Accompany wheelchair bound individual/client to various locations on college campus (indoor/outdoor) 3 days a week.
• Assist client in set up of items from backpack, books, pens, devices, laptop, phone, etc.
• Serve as personal care aid in getting meals, feeding and personal items involving self-care and bathroom necessities on occasion.
• Applicant must pass thorough background check, be licensed driver in good standing.
***Employment /hiring will be done strictly through family and job applicant.
***Contact Sandy at 270-699-1594 for more information or to apply/ interview. Send resume to Amanda_atwood@hotmail.com .
Tue, August 14, 2012
by Teresa Elmore