||Physical Therapy Asst - SRS PRN Somerset, KY
||As soon as possible
|Starting Salary Range:
|Required Security Clearance:
||Healthcare - Assistants/Aides/CNAs
Physical Therapy Asst - SRS PRN Somerset, KY
We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapy Assistant to work per diem for our company. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Physical Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with Peoplefirst, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state PTA license or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
Apply At: http://www.kentuckyjobnetwork.com/j/t-Physical-Therapy-Asst--SRS-PRN--Somerset-KY-e-Kindred-RehabCare-l-Somerset,-KY-jobs-j6584650.html
Posted on Mon, March 31, 2014
by Kyle Becknell