Production Supervisor - Night Shift
There is an opening for a Production Supervisor for night shift at the facility in Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
This key position is involved in all aspects of the production process, overseeing a team of hourly associates and meeting production goals by effectively utilizing manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital. Objectives are met with continued commitment to Altec values fostering teamwork, continuous improvement, communication, and customer satisfaction.
* Four-year Bachelor’s Degree OR
* Minimum 2 years of Supervisory experience in a manufacturing operation required.
* Technical knowledge and experience in a production environment requiring self-motivation and organization.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
* Strong interpersonal skills required.
* Commitment to continuous improvement.
* Proficiency using PC based programs like Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
- Facilitate and assist in problem solving and scheduling with plant associates, engineering, sales and materials to ensure quality products meet customer delivery schedules.
- Schedule job assignments and production.
- Conduct pre-production and pre-paint reviews with customers as needed.
- Perform all associate paperwork, such as daily payroll and attendance reports, disciplinary issues and performance reviews.
- Maintain work order hours and quality and delivery records.
- Interact with Materials group to determine availability of parts.
- Monitor and recommend repairs to plant's building and equipment.
- Drive safety improvement programs.
- Drive quality improvement programs.
- Participate in the budget and capital expenditure process as needed.
- Supervise production associates.
- Must be available to work night shift.
•Customer first • Enjoyment of work • Family • Financial stability • Integrity
• People are our greatest strength • Quality • Spiritual development • Teamwork
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental, and Prescription Drug Program
• Retirement 401(k) Program
• Vacation and Holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
• Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
JOB APPLY URL:
Tue, August 13, 2013
by A. Abner