Quality Assurance Analyst
Responsible for the oversight, analysis, design, testing, and support of HCHB Application projects and for final approval before release to production. Additionally, provides Customer Support, Implementation Support and Change Management as needed.
- Responsible for Software QA process prior to product release to production.
- Prioritizes QA workload and sequence of projects tickets to minimize conflicts in the QA environment and to maximize efficiency of the QA process.
- Duties may include research of user project work request to identify related areas affected by projects, participate in design specification, and recommend training methods and materials, in addition to quality assurance approval and signoff.
- Must work independently under direction of project leader of assigned system types, and uphold corporate guidelines and direction regarding to system usage and utility.
- Take a leadership role in designing, developing and reviewing the test processes.
- Insures that project work requests meet company guidelines, regulatory expectations and product delivered meets the specifications provided.
- Identifies user assumptions, system performance issues and criteria for project success in the user environment.
- Work with the technical writing team to update customer release notes with new functionality.
- Position requires solid understanding of clinical and/or financial Home Healthcare processes, regulations and HCHB SDLC policies and procedures.
- Create, execute, and document effective and thorough test cases.
- Mentor members of the team to be more effective in writing test cases and how to implement testing techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- Minimum 6-years clinical or financial systems installation, implementation, development, or QA experience.
- 1 year experience using various office desk top applications, i.e. Microsoft Office, Power Point, etc.
- Must have a great understanding of QA principles, concepts, industry practices, and standards.
Additional Information and Benefits:
- Please provide specific details of career accomplishments in response to requirements noted above. HCHB as a strong team-oriented culture where your skills will be valued and appreciated!
- Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k).
To apply, send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirement by email to: email@example.com Subject: Quality Assurance Analyst
Homecare Homebase is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on Fri, February 8, 2013
by A. Abner