Title: Sales Consultant I - Retirement Services
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Responsibilities: (Description)At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
InspiringInnovation is a core value at ADP and in Retirement Services we leverage robust technology and the expertise of our associates to provide world-class retirement services for companies of any size. To succeed, we invest in technologies, processes, programs and our people to continually improve the way we service and help our clients run their businesses. In 2011, ADP was named to Forbes list of the top 100 most innovative companies in the world.
Client support at ADP. It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the expert support that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Retirement Services is looking for a Sales Consultant to support our sales organization and other internal partners.
Provideconsulting support to the Retirement Services Sales teamsin regards to pricing/discounting, product fit,and investment analysis.
Responsibilities are to increase sales performance by identifying, developing and presenting business solutions through sales presentations and securing the recommendation of the user. Ensures client expectations are in line with ADP's deliverable solutions. Provides support to the RS sales organization through expertise of ADP 401k products and services.
1. Partners with assigned regional/territory sales force to assist in meeting assigned quota.
2. Develops relationships with prospects by building rapport with the user community and key stakeholders.
3. Performs needs analysis with client users and key management in the area of Retirement Services (RS).
4. Develops ADP strategic solution through:
- Reviewing needs analysis details
- Conducting research internally and/or externally
- Coordinating the required internal ADP resources
- Determining preferred vendor resources
- Testing as necessary
- Meeting with RS sales associate and sales management
5. Tailors the advantage of the ADP solution to the specific needs of the client user community to obtain their recommendation for ADP.
6. Conducts product demonstration, specifically addressing prospects' requirements and ADP's capabilities of meeting those requirements.
7. Participates in responding to prospects Request for Proposal (RFP) / Request for Information (RFI).
8. Participates in turnover to Implementation to ensure the successful start of new business.
9. Communicates information to Sales Associates regarding new releases and product enhancements.
10. Works with Operations on development and enhancements to product and service definition.
11. Represents ADP at local and national trade shows and product seminars.
12. Manage ACCESS database listing prospect information, win/loss data, and client meetings. Strong ability to manipulate Excel spreadsheets.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
1.3-5+ yearsretirement plan administration experience
2.Superior presentation skills
3. 2-4 years investment analysis experience especially with retirement plans
4. Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Economics, or Accounting or equivalent education and experience
5. CEBS or ASPPA designation preferred
6. Ability to work in fast paced, sales culture.
7. The ability to discuss our processes and product design with our sales force and prospective clients and debate any obstacle.
8. Ability to review and interpret plan documents and discuss ERISA/IRS/DOL requirements
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE Magazine, and recognized by Forbes as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Tue, December 11, 2012
by M. Matsuo