- Growth and retention of customers
- Continuously develop, train and manage employees
- Setting and attaining sales goals
- Explore and react to profitable revenue opportunities within the market
- Take a visible role in representing Aaron’s in the local community
- Must be a HIGH ENERGY, COMPETITIVE LEADER.
- Must have a proven track record as a sales closer.
- Must have 2 years of Retail, Restaurant or related management experience.
- Military or 2 years of college preferred.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug screen and have a clean driving record. .
- Extensive training programs through Aaron’s E-University
- Five day work week
- Sundays off! And another day during the week
- Hourly wage plus bonus and commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Benefits
- Matched 401K plan after 1 year
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Pay
- Employee purchase discounts
- Referral program
Contact Name: Buddy Traber Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Website Address for Applying Online: fairwayleasing.hireology.com/careers
Posted on Tue, April 2, 2013
by Daisy Perez