Sales Rep Positon at TQL - Louisivlle and other areas
As a Sales Representative for TQL, you are the Chief Problem Solver, the Head of Quick Decisions, and Entrepreneur for your book of business. You are the one-and-only as far as your customers and carriers are concerned – making sure freight is picked up and delivered across North America, 24/7/365. If you have an unbelievable work ethic (we’re talking top 10% of anyone you know), the drive for financial freedom, and skin thick enough for making cold-calls – then this might be the sales career for you.
What’s in it for you:
- $35,000 salary + commission. If you’re happy with the base salary, do not pass go.
- 26-week training and mentoring program.
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- 401(k) w/ company match. Or depend on social security, your call.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Leadership Development Program. 90% of our sales managers are promoted from within.
- Unlimited commission opportunity. Downside--your friends will expect you to pick up the tab.
- Annual President’s Club trip – this is like the Pro Bowl or All Star Game.
- Ability to relocate to any one of our nationwide sales offices, and we’ll pay for it.
- A career path like no other. Grow your own book of business, head-up a sales team or run your own office.
- Quarterly sales team rewards, including TV’s, iPads, trips, and more.
- Make prospecting calls. Upside--your teammates will toss you a football while you’re dialing.
- Be able to make a sales pitch to people who have freight to ship.
- Negotiate with shippers and carriers. We believe in under promise and over deliver.
- Manage daily shipments and make sure they pick up and deliver 24/7/365.
- Be honest and proactive in your communication to customers and carriers. Pretty simple stuff.
- Provide customer service your mother would be proud of.
You need the following to get in the door:
- We prefer a college degree but we have successful sales reps without one.
- Ability to multitask. That means managing at least two phones, while using email and IM.
- Hall of Fame work ethic, a backbone for negotiating, and the ability to handle conflict.
- Basic computer skills. Seriously, this needs to be on here?
- We prefer prior sales experience, but we have plenty of successful reps without it.
- Be comfortable working on a sales floor with a lot of noise and a lot of action.
- Slackers need not apply.
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a fast-paced, energetic sales organization in the transportation industry, and one of the nation’s largest third party logistics firms. Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, we work with thousands of companies nationwide to facilitate their truckload freight movements. While our company doesn't own any trucks, our sales professionals arrange for authorized motor carriers to transport our clients’ products.
TQL was founded in 1997 on the values of ethics, integrity, and quality customer service, and we take pride in adhering to these same principles today. Visit TQLjobs.com to read more about our company and available career opportunities. Learn more about our culture and environment by visiting us on Facebook /LifeatTQL or YouTube/TQLogistics.
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact Recruiting at (513) 831-2600 ext. 51454
Thu, March 27, 2014
by Kyle Becknell