Sales Representative Position (full-time) at Cox Interior in Campbellsville KY.
1. Promotes, sells and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through relationship-based approach;
2. Demonstrates products and services to existing and prospective customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs:
All job related questions after reading the description or for application purposes, you will need to please direct those to: Ricky Myers, HR Director at Cox Interior at 270-849 3504
DETAILS OF FUNCTIONS:
* Establishes develops and maintains business relationship with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generat enew business for the orgnaizations products/services
* Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
* Researches sources for developing prospective customers for information do determine their potential.
* Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
*Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
* Analyzes the territory/market's potential and determines the falue of existing and prospective customers value to the organization
* creates and manages a customer value plan for existing cutomers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
*Identifies advantages and compares organizations products and services.
*Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
*Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
*Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
* Participates in trade shows and conventions
REPORTING: Reports directly to the SALES MANAGER
Must have experience in wood manufacturing area and/or mill-work sector. Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers. Must be results oriented and able to work independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must posess a valid driver's license.
Wed, May 22, 2013
by Teresa Elmore