Merchants Metals: Merchants Metals is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of fence systems in the nation with over 40 US locations, and has been the contractor’s and architect’s source for quality fencing and accessories for over 50 years. Our complete line of products includes perimeter security solutions for industrial, commercial and residential applications.
Merchants Metals is a division of Oldcastle Inc., the North American operation of CRH plc. CRH is a leading worldwide producer and distributor of building products and construction materials. CRH, which is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, is one of the largest construction material companies in the world. It currently employs over 100,000 people at its 3,000 facilities, which are located in 30 different countries.
Oldcastle: Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Job Description Summary: As a Service Center Manager for Merchants Metals you will oversee all aspects of the profit center including sales, inventory management, shipping/receiving, expense management, credit, safety and employee supervision and development. As a manager, you will coordinate people and resources to maximize financial performance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of the profit center (operations, sales, admin, etc.)
- Develop and maintain key customers while identifying potential new customers
- Review inventory control programs and modify as needed.
- Minimum 3 years management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven winning track record in team development
- Experience in building materials, construction, fence or related industry
- P&L experience
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
For more information and to apply online go to: http://tinyurl.com/ctle6lx
Tue, March 26, 2013
by Teresa Elmore