Position: Staff Registered Nurse ( Hemodialysis RN )-Dialysis Of Warren County
Company: Davita, Inc.
Job Location(s): Bowling Green, KY
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment Type: Full Time
The Shining Star in this role should have:
* Current RN license in the state of practice
* Current CPR certification required
* ICU, CCU, ER, or Med Surg experience is preferred
* CNN or CDN preferred
* A.D.N from accredited school of nursing required; B.S.N preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
* Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
* Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
* Flexibility like a gymnast - okay, not literally. What we mean is someone who thrives in an environment that is constantly changing and will face new challenges head-on.
* Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
* The ultimate multi-tasker, who has great time management skills and can prioritize their responsibilities
The DaVita Village Difference
* Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
* Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
* Diverse, team-driven culture that thrives on fun and supports you.
* Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
* Stability and strong financial results - ten years of steady revenue growth.
* Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
* A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second.
For more information, go to http://careers.davita.com/search/148113/42103/staff-registered-nurse-hemodialysis-rn-dialysis-warren-county
Posted on Fri, August 16, 2013
by Teresa Elmore